Saturday, November 24, 2012

Under the Gun

Do you ever feel like the clock is ticking?


Not running late for work, gonna miss a podiatrist appointment ticking. I'm talking about it's all gonna be over at any second so you better kick it in one time before your heart explodes kind of ticking.
Well, I've felt that way for three years. In some ways I've been like this my whole life. It doesn't mean that I'm incredibly productive or even that I have any sort of special abilities to get things done. My only super hero power is that the blood in my veins moves faster than most, yet my blood pressure remains unnaturally low.
You see, I have a condition. An ailment of sorts. The kind that no ones' heard of, and nobody is running a foot race to cure. There's not a 501c3 non-profit seeking donations, there's no viral effort using social media to raise awareness. You won't see firefighters standing at traffic lights with their boots in hand.

What you will find is time bomb with a very short fuse. A dried up rubber band, stretched and ready to snap. You'll find me. Fooling everyone, convincing no one.

No one, that is, except for myself.



(you are reading the recent rants of raving ridiculant. welcome to the world of 'Under the Gun', unplanned brainchild of the bombastic blatherer, b2. all content is original, spontaneous, and released for public consumption immediately after creation. there is no editing, no second guessing, and no safety net. this is completely unplanned, unscheduled, and un-called-for. enjoy, but don't be selfish....share your find, spread the word, and release the krakken - b2)





No comments:

Post a Comment