I'm not making a list of resolutions this year.
I'm going to make New Year's RESTITUTIONS.
restitution: an act of restoring or a condition of being restored: as
- a : a restoration of something to its rightful owner
- b : a making good of or giving an equivalent for some injury
Do YOU have any unfinished business that needs to be addressed?
Unlike resolutions (the act of resolving or analyzing your condition) RESTITUTIONS are not about becoming something that you are not, or in many cases pretending that you are for a few weeks. RESTITUTIONS are about returning to center, revitalizing your dreams, and finishing what you started. So if you are among the throngs headed for the gym in January only to end up in the couch by Valentines Day, I encourage you to consider joining me on a journey of incremental life improvement.
- It provides the building blocks for our RESTITUTION PLAN.
- Find and use the farthest parking space from a building entrance.
- Use stairs and avoid escalators and elevators whenever possible.
- what unfinished business is causing you pain or regret
- what goals or tasks have previously seemed too great and overwhelming
- your email will not be used for any other purpose or shared with anyone
email me at email@example.com
All comments to this blog (placed in the box provided below) are read and appreciated.