Monday, April 1, 2013

Thought-0-tha'-Day - "Tha' 'I'm not your fool' edition"......

Look down at your feet. Go ahead, I'll wait. Look down at your feet.

Okay, look forward. Let's not make this any more difficult than it needs to be. Now, look forward.

Close your eyes and imagine yourself two steps ahead of where you are at this moment.

Now, read this next part very carefully and follow my instructions...........

Lift your left foot, shift your weight to your right side and use your hip to swing your left foot forward. Use this same method to move your right foot and then repeat as needed until you are farther down the path then when we began.

Now isn't that better?

-b2


2 comments:

  1. As you know...my feet are so big when I "put one foot foward" I've moved a yard or more. Yikes!!!
    signed: your dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. take baby steps, Pop.....as long as you are moving forward / making progress, it's all good. thanks for playing (johnny, tell em' what he's won....) - b2

    ReplyDelete