Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Living tha' Dream....chapter 1


I always wanted to live in a place where I could be myself,
Openly, unapologetically, and be accepted for who I was.

I'm there, I'm living it, this is where I'm meant to be.
God is good.

I've always wanted to be among a community of genuine individuals,
Who would challenge me, compliment me, make me feel like part of something special.

I'm there, I'm living it, these are the people I'm meant to be with.
Good is good.

My dream home is simple cabin in the woods, where a park ranger might dwell.
No pretensions, lots of foliage, and where all the space is meant for living.

I'm there, I'm living in it, this is the place my family needs to be.
God is good.

I've always imagined a small town, with big hearts, always reaching for simplicity.
Streets full of reachable history that continues to be made each summer night.

I now live there, I'm a part of it, this is where my muse is feed.
God is good.

Now I seek the peaceful heart of an enlightened scribe on a journey of prolifia,
While always searching for my part to play in this special neck of the woods.

I'm there, I'm enjoying the journey, and my community is leading the way.
God is good.

The root of all my passion has been in sharing a piece of my story with others.
Bringing them into my world, having their ear, getting their input.

Your here, your are about to participate, I can expect that you will comment.
God is good,.....and so are you.


'dream big, act swiftly.....' - b2

http://about.me/b2publishing/








3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your posts Bryan! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading your posts Bryan. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you CLP, I appreciate the comments (and the fact that someone is actually reading this stuff). Have a blessed day!

    -b2

    ReplyDelete