Saturday, August 19, 2023

sunroof diaries

My first car was a 78 Gremlin.

350 Single-Carb Big Block with a High AC switch labeled" FOR DESERT USE ONLY".

The brake pedal was a "2 - Footer" with room for both of my size 14's @ 18.

It was throttled so high by my older sister Suzy's Shady-Tree mechanic boyfriends that all you had to do was lift both feet from the ginormous rubber padded brake pedal and the Gremlin would leap to 28 miles an hour.

One thing that car didn't have was a sunroof. I had my first one in an 1993 Honda Accord LXE. 

The only car since that did not have a sunroof was a 2011 Honda Civic lease that was not renewed.

Never again. 

Will I ever have a car again that does not have a sunroof.

[Double Negative]

Since that first true slides into the roof fully integrated.


Stay tuned my friends, for Part Deux of one 


No comments:

Post a Comment