Tuesday, December 18, 2012

the begining

It all started when it started. And it will end when it is over.
What happened in between is what is important.
And this is what I am prepared to share.
So sit up straight and listen up, while I lay it on you.

Remember, you didn't hear any of this from me,
I will deny it all and call you out in an instant.
This is all privileged information not, for the masses.
Listen closely and feel free to take notes.

I'll admit some of the details are sketchy.
Some of the facts have morphed over time.
But this is how I remember it all went down,
After all, I was there, you are getting this first hand.

I've always taught you to question authority,
Unless of course it is mine.
Now is not the time to ask pointless questions,
For very soon it will all become quite clear.

It all started when it started. And it will end when it's over.
What happened in between is what's important.
And this is what I am about to share.
So sit up straight and listen closely, while I lay it on you...........

-b2




No comments:

Post a Comment