Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Myrth of Multitasking: b2 reveals the great conspiracy in a 31 day exposee - DAY 1

On month ago, on November 2nd 2013, we lost Clifford Nass to a heart attack. Stanford lost a professor, the world lost great mind, and I lost a hero. For Clifford Nass spoke up. He spoke out. And he shared what he found to be the real truth about multi-tasking.

http://comm.stanford.edu/faculty-nass/

It doesn't work.

That doesn't mean I don't still try.

As I right this blog I am simultaneously hemming my slacks, filing my expenses, and cracking a geode.  But as much as I think that all of these things are being done well, reality is all of them will end up on tomorrow's to-do (or re-do) lists. Except for maybe the geode. It's turning out to be quite cracked.

So I don't come to you as someone claiming to have it all figured out. I don't have a DVD set that I am itching for you to buy (yet). There is not a hidden agenda (or an unhidden one, for that matter).

But I do have a request. Open your mind, push away your predetermined notions, and for goodness sakes, don't go shopping in your pajama pants.

Join me on a one month adventure into the underbelly of underbellies. The dark, mysterious world of productivity enhancement and the lies we have all taken at face value. To be quite honest, I am not quite sure what the actual face value of a lie is, but I am hoping that you will either get my point, or at least try tuning in tomorrow in the hopes of figuring out what the heck I'm talking about.

-b2

No comments:

Post a Comment