Friday, February 21, 2014

an unmistakeable calling...

have you ever had a sense of calling.....feeling truly called.
well, I have.

have you ever felt yourself, for an extended period of time.
I'm working on that.

have you ever known that you are right where you were meant to be.
living out your true purpose.

been in the zone, one top of your game, riding the wave.
it's worth more that a little consideration.

by all means, don't miss that wave trying to make sure that it's perfect.
you'll know it, feel it, when you see it.

I know this because I have been blessed with the awareness.
we've all experienced it, but I was able to see it happen.....in real time.

it's ALL that it's cracked up to be, and ironically (like crack) I can't wait to feel it again.
and again, and again.....

but more than that I want to help you feel it.......again, and know what you are feeling it.
and why,.....again.

-b2

'this is the best part....the best part of the trip, the best part.'

-James Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment